To celebrate the Aussie summer, Hertz Australia is providing young renters the opportunity to really explore the great outdoors as it removes the surcharge for drivers aged between 21 and 24 for the third consecutive year.
In celebration of this year’s campaign, Hertz has also launched a Young Renter’s competition which offers young customers the chance to win an exclusive summer road trip, including eight days free rental in an SUV, a GoPro and $1000 cash. Entry is via hertzyoungrenters.com.au or Facebook page www.facebook.com/HertzAustralia.
‘We’re thrilled to be able to support our young renters once again over the 2015/2016 summer,” said Damien Shaw, Country Manager Hertz Australia. “The Young Renters campaign, together with this year’s competition, allows us to continue to build relationships with the new generation of Hertz customers, as well as help make summer memories that will last a lifetime.”
Hertz’s popular collection range with a variety of vehicles helps kick start any summer adventure - whether it is a weekend away with the girls, an ultimate surfing weekend along the coast or a dream trip to the festival of the summer.
The standard daily young driver surcharge of $16.50 will be waived for bookings from November 1, 2015 until April 30 2016 when reserving online at www.hertz.com.au/youngrenters or by phone, quoting the code (CDP) ‘2013210’
The following T&C will be required
1. Customer Discount Program code (CDP) ‘2013210’ must be quoted at time of booking to access reduced rates.
2. Offer is valid for rentals picked up between 12 November 2015 and 30 April 2016.
3. This waiver of the age differential charge applies to renters 21 through 24 years old, and is redeemable at participating Hertz locations in Australia. Minimum rental age in is 21.
4. Fee-Waived offer is applied at the time of rental. Not all vehicles, vehicle equipment and services are available at all locations.
5. Subject to admin fee & location fee (if applicable).
6. Rental days are based on a twenty-four (24) hour period. A twenty-nine (29) minute grace period is allowed for returns. Returns outside the grace period will be charged up to an extra day rental fee.
7. Offer excludes taxes, fees, optional products and services, fuel, additional charges such as airport taxes and sundry fees and the GST that applies to these charges.
8. This offer may not be combined with any other offer, discount promotion, special offer or coupon.
9. Offer is not applicable on contract, tours, government or insurance replacement rentals. Offer is not applicable to Prepaid (Pay Now) rates.
10. Hertz standard terms and conditions, driver, rental and credit qualifications in effect at the time and place of rental apply.
11. Vehicle models may differ and specifications may vary by location. Vehicles can be reserved by car group only and not by particular car model or colour. Fleet subject to change without notice - Economy Auto, Compact Manual, Compact Auto , Intermediate Auto, Standard Auto, Fullsize Auto, Premium Auto, Fullsize SUV Auto, Luxury Van Auto, Compact SUV Auto, Economy 2WD Wheel Drive Auto, Prestige, Family and Fun Collections.
12. One way rentals are available between selected locations.
13. Special conditions may apply. Terms and conditions subject to change without notice
To find out more about Hertz car hire, discounts, products and services for Australia visit www.hertz.com.au
About Hertz Australia (www.hertz.com.au)
Hertz operates its car rental brands in more than 10,000 corporate and licensee locations throughout approximately 150 countries in North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and New Zealand. Hertz Global is the largest worldwide airport general use car rental company with more than 1,600 airport locations in the U.S. and more than 1,400 airport locations internationally. Product and service initiatives such as Hertz Gold Plus Rewards, NeverLost®, Carfirmations, Mobile Wi-Fi and unique vehicles offered through the Adrenaline, Dream, Green and Prestige Collections set Hertz Global apart from the competition. Additionally, Hertz Global owns the vehicle leasing and fleet management leader Donlen Corporation, operates the Hertz 24/7 hourly car rental business in international markets and sells vehicles through its Rent2Buy program. The Company also owns Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation (“HERC”), one of the largest equipment rental businesses with more than 350 locations worldwide offering a diverse line of equipment and tools for rent and sale. HERC primarily serves the construction, industrial, oil, gas, entertainment and government sectors. For more information about Hertz Global, visit: www.hertz.com.